Work with us
Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £20 per hour
Job type: Self employed
Schedule: Mon-Fri (Part time)
Requirements: Sports Therapy or equivalent qualification,
Relevant First-aid certificate
AS Sports Therapy is a sports therapy and sports injury clinic located in the heart of the popular market town of Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service for our clients, where we take time to understand their goals and tailor their treatment and rehabilitation plans to their needs.
As a Sports therapist you'll be a valuable member of the team, and provide hands on treatments to our clients of various abilities and backgrounds. You won't just be working with athletes who've been injured, sports therapy is for everyone regardless of age or ability.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Assess clients through initial consultation to help establish pain points
and understand their needs and long-term goals.
• Provide appropriate sports therapy/sports massage and other manual
therapy treatments to clients.
• Provide ongoing aftercare advice and support through appropriate
exercises and stretches.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take responsibility for the management of your own caseload without direct supervision.
• Provide a high standard of assessment, treatment, rehabilitation, and advice to patients
• Organised with excellent time keeping and communication skills
• Eager to learn and to grow within the role
We provide a friendly environment within a busy clinic, where you'll receive full ongoing support and training.
If you're ambitious and client focused and would like the opportunity to progress your career in the sports injury/sports therapy field then we would like to hear from you!
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to Alex: email@example.com
Alternatively for any queries or to arrange an informal chat please send a message using the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AS Sports Therapy clinic